Began at Northland in 1999
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the Network Operations Center, Network Services, Dispatch Group, Switching, and Network and System Engineering
- Oversees opening of all trouble tickets/work orders to ensure they are handled in a timely manner
- Responsible for all provisioning of orders within Northland to/from other carriers
- Responsible for provisioning of core routers, switching, and other network devices
- Oversees the dispatching of all field operations technicians
- SUNY Morrisville
- Computer Information Systems
- SUNY Oneonta
- Business Economics
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; 2012
Affiliations & Clubs:
- Vice President, Westmoreland Little League
- Information Officer, Westmoreland Youth Basketball
- Secretary, Scheduler, Information Officer, CNY Baseball League
What do you like most about working at Northland?
I enjoy everyone I work with. They are always willing to help each other, not just within our department, but also in every department. Northland is one big team that strives to ensure the customer is taken care of.
Life Outside of Northland:
I have lived in Westmoreland, NY all of my life. I reside there with my wife, Stephanie, and our two children. We enjoy camping together in the summer and fall. I have coached my children in baseball for the past 6 years in the Westmoreland Youth Baseball/Softball program. My wife and I enjoy spending as much time with our children as possible, and enjoy watching them in other sports as well such as soccer and basketball. In the fall, I try to attend as many high school football games as possible, along with the State Championships every year.
In my free time, I enjoy sport card and stamp collecting.