Began at Northland in 1999
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the Accounting Department and the Oneida County Rural Telephone Customer Service Department
- Develops and manages budgets
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls
- Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements
- SUNY Plattsburgh
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Leadership Mohawk Valley
Certifications & Specialties:
- Syracuse University
- Blackbelt in Lean Six Sigma
- Rochester Institute of Technology Greenbelt Certification (2008)
Affiliations & Clubs:
- ITPA, Board of Directors
What do you like most about working at Northland?
There is a family atmosphere at Northland, where I feel my coworkers are my friends. This makes it easier to go above & beyond for customers and complete projects in the best way possible.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Camden, NY. I still live in Camden with my husband and our daughter. I enjoy reading, walking and spending time with friends and family.