Began at Northland in 1999
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and managing the Customer Support Department
- Leverages the resources and unique differentiators Northland provides its customers and that is in support of our corporate goals and objectives
- Onondaga Community College
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Leadership Greater Syracuse
- Class of 2015
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; 2010
What do you like most about working at Northland?
Northland is an authentic organization where everyone knows each other and your voice is heard. I continue to grow personally and professionally daily. I enjoy working through challenges with a proactive approach towards customers and team members. Northland has afforded me a great quality of life and work life balance.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in the city of Syracuse and choose to continue to live in the city for all the convenience it has to offer. I live in the Valley area of Syracuse where my family enjoys a simplistic lifestyle. I give back to my community financially and by volunteering time to support different organizations. I love the four seasons of upstate NY with spring and fall being my favorites. I enjoy live music, ethnic festivals, the outdoors, parks, spending time with friends and family.