Began at Northland in 1995
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees Network Engineering, Network Services, Field Operations and Outside Plant Departments.
- Assists in development and execution of Quality of Life initiatives.
- Plays a lead role in the development, support and improvement of products.
- Leverages the technology we sell to provide the best benefit to the customer.
- Onondaga Community College
- Computer Science
- Leadership Greater Syracuse
- Class of 2008
Certifications & Specialties:
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; 2008
Affiliations & Clubs:
- Current Board President, Gigi’s Playhouse Syracuse 2014 - 2018
- CNY Arts Board Member, 2011-2014
- Engage CNY initiative Co-Chair. 2013
- Down Syndrome Association of Central New York, Board Member, 2012-2014
- Partners for Arts Education, Board Member, 2010-2011
- Current American Radio Relay League, 2009
What do you like most about working at Northland?
The capabilities of our people and the technology we have to do great things for customers.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Syracuse, NY. I began my career with Northland as a Systems Administrator in 1995, and played a key role in developing internet services. I now live in Cicero with my wife, Pam, and our four children. I enjoy spending time with my family, camping, woodworking and electronics.