Began at Northland in 1996
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist local businesses and organizations with their communication needs via Northland’s robust fiber network, AVAYA phone systems, inside cabling, cloud and colocation solutions with the assistance of our highly trained and dedicated workforce.
- From a community standpoint, Maureen enables Northland to assist local not-for-profits to fulfill their missions
- Ithaca College, Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree; 1996
- University of Adelaide, South Australia
- Semester Abroad; 1995
- Leadership Greater Syracuse
- Class of 2001
- Citizen’s Academy Syracuse Graduate
Certifications & Specialties:
- President’s Medallion Award
- Catholic Charities of Syracuse; May 2016
- 2016 Mohawk Valley Legacy Award Co-Recipient with Jim McCarthy
- CNY Business Journal
- 40 under 40 recipient, Women of Distinction
- NY Penn Girl Scouts
- Distinguished Community Leader Award
- Leadership Greater Syracuse, Women in Business
Affiliations & Clubs:
- Century Club of Syracuse
- Leadership Greater Syracuse Alumni
What do you like most about working at Northland?
The culture and the passion that every employee has to make a positive impact every single day.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Barneveld, NY. I now live in Marcellus, with my husband, John Tracy and our daughters, Molly Malone and Annie. I enjoy skiing, sailing, traveling, working out at Method 360 and spending time with my family. I also spend a lot of time assisting the Ronald McDonald House Charities of CNY, McMahon Ryan Advocacy Center through adopting a family, the American Red Cross through telethons and continued work with Leadership Greater Syracuse.