Began at Northland in September 2000
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Oversight, development and leading of several departments including Field Operations, Cabling, Engineering, Training and Purchasing
- Bryant + Stratton; 1998
- Associates in Applied Science in Electronics Technology
- Chittenango High School; 1994
Certifications & Specialties:
- Jenne University Avaya IP Office; January 2012
- CompTIA Network + Certification; July 2015
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Greenbelt in Lean Six Sigma; April 2010
Affiliations & Clubs:
- Partner Community Council (PCC) member
- SMEC PCC member
What do you like most about working at Northland?
The team members I work with, their dedication to doing the best they can do each and every day, and the opportunity and freedom employees are given to develop creative solutions for our customers.
Life Outside of Northland:
I grew up in Kirkville, NY and I now live in Chittenango with my wife, Amy, of 13 years. We have one daughter, Ava, who is 7 and a dog Bella. We enjoy spending much of our time camping during the summer and being outdoors spending time as a family.
In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors working around my house, construction and carpentry projects, including remodeling houses, ATV’s, snowmobiling, biking, camping, working with my daughter’s sports teams, and spending time with family and friends.